Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Oath-Sworn of the Ebonheart Pact Forum Index -> Wolf's Off-Topic Forum
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Aethelwolfe
First Marshall

re: Bouncing Back From My....er....Episode

Telling a guild leader's wife that she was an asshole was a turning point for me. Yes, she was an asshole but I don't normally tell folks things like that. Or, when I do, I'm generally more creative about it 

Been gaining ground on the main forums on the matter of the alleged Justice System. At first everyone told me to fuck off. But, summoning a calm that had abandoned me of late, I simply kept at it...calmly...and with screen shots...many, many screenshots.

I find I'm most odd in that degree. Making a post without a screen shot...hell...that's like showing up to a party without bringing anything. And I have MANY screen shots of scenes made beyond absurd due to murdered NPCs.

But I think the chief reason I take so many screen shots is because when I began playing online games 30 years ago I could not have BEGUN TO IMAGINE what they'd look like today....especially the character models...

Page 1 of 1

Jump to: